Wednesday, July 15, 2020

DAY 124 LUCKY MADE IT THROUGH ANESTHESIA

Day 124 since I left the house.

I sent Lucky to the vet early in the morning with the dog  walker.  I spent the day worrying about her.  I had a number of work things to keep me busy but it was stressful.  I didn't hear about her until 2pm and I was so anxious.  She made it through the anesthesia and all the tests were negative.  They did one more test after she woke up where they tested her breathing.  They checked and there was nothing stuck in her nose or throat.  There were no tumors or lumps.  They sent the x-rays out to pathology and I will hear on Friday.  They think that she has a upper respiratory infection and the antibiotics just didn't get it or the antibiotics were not strong enough.  So they sent her home with stronger antibiotics. I just have to get them down her throat.  She was dopey from the drugs and did not want to eat. I hope she sleeps eventually.

I wanted to walk on the treadmill but I am still sore from putting it together.  Plus I was so busy with back to back zoom calls. 

I signed up for PeacockTV.  Because I have an Android phone I get PeacockTV Premium for free for three months.  I found out that I can get a Chromecast to broadcast it on the TV.  My favorite TV show from a few years ago Psych has a new movie on the new PeacockTV.  They announced there will be at least 3 movies.  I can't wait.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!