Sunday, July 19, 2020

DAY 128 COOKING FOR THE WEEK

Day 128 since I left the house.

I spent my morning with my friends on zoom.  It is really nice to spend an hour or hour and one half each Sunday meeting up with friends.  This weekend I spoke with some friends and my cousin.  Good to catch up with folks.

I then cooked for the week.  I made chickpea mash for lunch this week.  Then I made chocolate chip cookies!  Then I made Zucchini and Potato Bake.  It is zucchini and potatoes chopped up and mixed with bread crumbs and spices and baked in the oven.  That will be a side dish for most of the week. 
My garage door alarm showed up today.  I have to install it this week.  Part of my increased security. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!