Thursday, July 23, 2020

DAY 132 FOOD DELIVERY

Day 132 since I left the house.

Today was a day of food delivery once again. I learned that beating the weekend rush is to my advantage. The times I have had food delivery on the weekend, the orders have a) taken longer, b) been rushed, c) had things missing and d) had things included that I didn't order.

In the middle of the week orders are more accurate and show up on-time. 

I order from two different locations since the main supermarket doesn't carry everything I need.  Lately it has been about 50/50 from each store.  I still can not find tofu or waxed beans or Ruffles potato chips. I have only gotten canned potatoes a few times.  I wish I had gotten more when I got a can.  Not that I love canned potatoes but I learned that in a pinch they do come in handy. 

I got my deliveries and now I am stocked up for a few weeks. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!