Wednesday, July 22, 2020

DAY 131 MAKING UP

Day 131 since I left the house.

Today was a day that was unexpected.  I had a phone call with an person I will call person A and I told them some information they didn't know.  They were completely shocked and immediately apologized.  I didn't expect it to go that way. 

Basically, I was told  person A said some not nice things about me.  I believed person B who told me because person B was a friend and very believable.  Why would they lie?  They were a friend.  Then person B became not a friend.  I realized person B lied to me about person A.  I tried to contact person A to talk to them but I never got a call back.  I thought person A was mad at me.

Months went by and today person A and I spoke. Person A didn't realize I called a few months ago and just missed the voicemail.  Person A was shocked by the lies I was told.  I apologized for my part in the situation.  Person A apologized for their part.  We made up.  We both feel betrayed by person B. 

The moral of the story is that people can betray and manipulate you and that is unfortunately life.  The important part is that you apologize for your part in the situation and move on.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!