Saturday, July 25, 2020

DAY 134 PSYCH IS BACK

Day 134 since I left the house.

I participated in a webinar/zoom that spoke about California Edible Plants.  It was so interesting.  I had no idea that there were so many edible plants that you can plant in your backyard.  There are two more webinar/zooms in this series - Butterflies & Pollinators and Shade Gardening.  I am excited to learn more about gardening in my area. 

I watched a movie I have been waiting a long time to view.  I was an avid Psych TV show watcher. I never missed an episode in the eight seasons it was on TV.  In 2017 there was a Psych movie and due to the things going on in my life at the time, I missed viewing the movie.  It was rarely ever shown again and the few times it was shown I always missed it.

The Psych movie was on this week and now I have Hulu and it recorded it.  I was so excited!  This week Peacock TV rolled out the first of the 4 new Psych movies.  I wanted to see the first Psych movie and now I can view the Peacock TV movie Psych 2: Lassie Come Home.  Psych is back!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!