Monday, January 7, 2013

TWO EYES STARING BACK AT ME

At 3am I woke up to the dogs barking. I went out on the deck and there was a giant raccoon staring back at me. He didn't even blink that a human was 25 feet from him. I banged on the deck and he didn't even move. Didn't even blink. I banged again and yelled at him to move. He then jumped up on the hot tub and over the fence. He gave me once last look before he went over the fence to say "I'll be back" (with an Arnold Schwatzenager accent)

Then of course I could not go back to sleep. About an hour later Rocky Raccoon came back and set of the Sentinel. The dogs went crazy again. I went out on the deck and Rocky was no where to be seen. I guess Rocky doesn't like the ultrasound noise. Today we still had five fish in the pond.

I on the other hand had a very difficult day. I am walking like a 60 year old. I am sore all over. I definitely over did it. That along with being exhausted from a night with Rocky made this a rough day.

Tomorrow is another busy day so I better get to sleep.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!