Friday, January 4, 2013

PUZZLES

I have always loved puzzles. When I was a kid I did puzzles all the time. I think I got this from my dad. He is puzzle crazy. He often has a puzzle going on a table in his family room. He seems to like it when we gather round to help him finish a puzzle. Or maybe he is just being polite!

I don't like really complicated puzzles like those 3D puzzles. I like my puzzles to be some sort of picture that is a little complicated but nice and flat. You know what I mean, those puzzles that are a bunch of giraffes in a grassy field or a bunch of trains. Difficult but not impossible. I find puzzles soothing. I like to do them while watching TV.

This puzzle is a Christmas puzzle. The picture is of animals dressed in Christmas garb. It is mostly rodents like mice and moles. It is more of a drawing/painting than a photo. It is a cute puzzle and I wanted to do it over Christmas break. I have had the puzzle for a few years and finally wanted to work on it.

On another note, our pond has been under attack by a raccoon. The raccoon has been jumping in and fishing. This is the first time since we have lived here that a raccoon has actually jumped in the pond to fish or maybe he fell in. Whatever happened, we set up our machine to chase away animals. It sets off a piercing noise when the sensor senses an animal is nearby. It s supposed to scare the animal off. We will see tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and Brenda. I love puzzles too! My Dad got me into them as well, my favorites are wasgij, Jan van haasternen and crazy cats series.
    Sorry to hear about your raccoon problem.We have foxes with similar issues and yesterday a deer ran in front of my car about 300 yards from the shopping center. The wildlife is definitely changing.
    The email on ipad is great as you can have email from different accounts all to read at the same time.
    Sorry I have not been commenting but have been having a bad flare and problems with retiring from work.
    Hugs
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorna, I am so sorry to hear you are doing well! I hope thing turn around soon and life gets easier for you. I will keep you abreast of my puzzle progress!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!