Sunday, January 6, 2013

GETTING READY TO SOAK

Today we spent more than 2 hours outside getting the backyard ready for the hot tub move. The hot tub is being moved from an area that is up against the foliage to an area near the deck. We are hoping it will decrease the vermin problem in the motor. The further from the ivy the better.

We weeded and raked. I cleared out some pots with dead plants. We moved the live planters and the grill. We also had to shovel some dirt out of the area to make it level. The backyard looks great.

Now I can hardly walk and type. I didn't think I did that much but I guess I did. Man, I could really use that hot tub now! I am going to do my Enbrel shot but I don't think even that is going to help. Tomorrow may not be a good day for me. Luckily I am working from home.

Last night no raccoon problems mostly because it rained but I can tell they don't like the Sentinel. The dogs certainly don't like the ear piercing ultrasound.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that hot tub sounds so nice! I honestly don't think there's anything that soothes RA pain more than a good long soak in a tub of hot water. I hope you'll have it ready to use soon, Adrienne, and that tomorrow doesn't hurt too much.

    And yay for the Sentinel! Maybe it will scare away the rats and mice, too!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!