Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SO PROUD

I am so proud of Brenda. "You have trained me well Sensei."

Today the hot tub company called to say they were coming tomorrow afternoon. Brenda asked who was coming. They told her it was going to be the same guys who moved the hot tub and were so obnoxious. She said those guys were the only guys who can come to put the lifter on the hot tub.

Brenda told the woman that those guys are not to step foot in our house until they apologize to me. The woman said they would most definitely apologize to me. Brenda also told her that we would not be paying for the extra visit. The woman assured her that no extra charges would be incurred.

Yay! I will give an update tomorrow.

Meanwhile the new wireless is GREAT!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!