Sunday, January 6, 2013

RACCOON ABATEMENT

It seems that the raccoon device is working. We didn't seem to have any night time visitors last night eating any fish and so far tonight things are calm in the rain. The device is called The Sentinel. It emits an ultrasonic sound that animals don't like. I should have used it during the rat problem but I didn't think of it. It also means the dogs won't go out back when it is turned on so I have to walk them at night. Anything that will keep the animals from eating our animals is good for me.

We went to a party tonight. It was fun. We spent most of the time speaking with this one girl. She seemed nice. I think I will invite her to movie night. She seems to enjoy movies a lot.

Unfortunately I had heartburn and that made me uncomfortable. Then when we came home I had a few cookies because I was starving and then I had HEARTBURN. This was probably the second worst heartburn I ever had. It hurt so bad it took my breath away, made me sweat, almost faint and feel nauseated. I was striping off clothes and not in a good or sexy way. I felt like if I didn't get my sweatshirt off I would faint on the floor. I couldn't even call for Brenda. It took about 1.5 hours to subside after taking my second generic heartburn pill of the evening.

I need to go back on the sucrafate and figure out what to do about when I am starving and I have heartburn. That is probably one of the worst things I am dealing with now. My chest is "burning" and my stomach is growling. Sucks. Sucks even worse than when my chest is burning and I am so exhausted I want to fall asleep but I can't sitting up.

Well tomorrow is another day to start fresh. Take my sucrafate and check on my fish.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!