Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MY HEALTH

I thought I would write about my health today. It is weird because usually I am writing about some weird health thing that has gone on. Some weird growth or infection or god knows what.

Today I thought I would talk about feeling pretty good. I am actually surprised by this. This time last year I was well on my way to racking up $4,000 in medical bills. So far this year I have been feeling pretty good. I have been afraid to say it because I have been afraid to jinx it. I am feeling so good that I began decreasing my prednisone dose. I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone forever. It has been hard for me to decrease my dose because every time I think about decreasing my dose, I have something happen.

This week I decreased my dose for one day and so far I have had no ill effects. I hope it stays this way. I was worried that it would effect my energy but not so far.

A few weeks at one day at 9.5 mg once a week and then I go to two days at 9.5. Then three days. And on and on. Until I am at 9.5 mg all the time. Then I decrease to 9 mg. Hopefully this weight will drop off too!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!