Tuesday, January 29, 2013

READING BOOKS

I love reading a good book. Then there are some times that I don't feel ilke reading a book at all. Maybe I feel like reading a magazine instead. Sometimes People Magazine is just my speed.

Right now I feel really overwhelmed with tax season arriving, invoicing for work, all the work I have to do and an impending trip. Too much to do to open a book and get into a story. I just want to watch a movie or a TV show.

An intellectual book right now is too much for me. I just want a mindless story that engrossed me. Unfortunately book club chose an intellectual book, Sex, Time and Power. I may or may not read it. I may read the book we didn't choose. The book we didn't choose is called a "Must Read". The book is Cowboys, Armaggedon and the Truth by Scott Terry. It sounds really interesting.

Oops. Battery dying.

Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!