Monday, January 17, 2022

VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE ORANGE SLICES

 I was one ingredient short for all my recipes in the Chocolate Chapter so I decided to make dark chocolate orange slices. They are peeled oranges broken into the sections. Each slice is dipped in melted dark chocolate. Once the slices are put in the fridge they harden and they make a healthy and sweet snack. 

I made my first social media video. It took a bit of time but I think it turned out okay in the end. Only my hands were in the video. I didn't want my face in it. Next time I need to clear the space a bit more. All sorts of things were in the video in the background. Not bad things but messy things.

It was just a day of doing what I wanted to do. I was supposed to attend a baking zoom but it was postponed. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!