Friday, January 28, 2022

FOURTH VACCINE DAY

 This is going to be quick. I just took my temperature and it is 99.3 degrees. It has been normal all day but it just spiked. I need to get a cool cloth and cool water. 

The vaccine went well. I got up in the morning and left for my appointment at 10 am. I drove part of the way down to the site and then walked a short distance. I got there and the form I filled out online would not print so I had to fill it out again. The same guy that did my 3rd vaccine did this vaccine. They were super nice and I was only there for just over 30 minutes. 

I got home and did a little work and then put my feet up and watched TV. I started to feel crappy around 2pm. I have horrible aches all over. Of course my arm is sore. My neck is sore. I have no appetite but I ate a little anyway. I have been drinking water and green tea like crazy. I am drinking the immunity boosting tea my sister-in-law gave me. Figure it can't hurt.

That has been my day. I am going to sleep now.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!