Wednesday, January 19, 2022

GOING TO SLEEP EARLY

 I am going to get into bed early. I didn't sleep well last night. It was a bunch of things including Lucky waking up in the middle of the night and then I had to get up early.

I don't think I am sick but I want to get to bed early to make sure I am not run down. I haven't been near another person in months and the last person was my dentist in November. 

I am not going to take my Orencia tonight just in case. I don't need to lower my immune system anymore. I can wait until tomorrow.

I did not bake or cook today. I just didn't feel like doing it today. I took Lucky for a walk because the dog walker's car needed his brakes fixed. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I was feeling poorly last evening following the 4th vaccine. I also went to bed early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry you were not feeling good last night. The vaccines will do that. I am curious about you getting the 4th vaccine. Did the CDC announce something that I missed? I have been waiting to get a 4th.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!