Thursday, January 13, 2022

LEFTOVER DINNER

 I haven't called Orencia about the ruined injectable. I was told by the pharmacist that the company will not replace one injection. If it was a whole box, they may replace it but that I could call the manufacturer but they didn't hold out much hope. I am not sure I want to spend my time on a long shot. 

Today was a day of deliveries: Target and Amazon. I got two big boxes from Target with cleaning supplies and paper goods. I decided to buy them before the shelves were emptied out. Then I got a few deliveries from Amazon of just stuff I ordered. 

I had three zooms: one was another social media informational course, another was a training for work and the last was for my ex-foster child. It kept me busy most of the day. First thing in the morning my internet company came and installed a new piece of equipment. Turns out my equipment was very old and they upgraded me. The guy was super nice. He had me do the one thing that needed to be done in the house and then he checked it. It worked so he didn't need to come inside. It is amazing how much we can all do with a little bit of direction. 

I made a leftover dinner. It was tofu, black beans, black olives, and fresh spinach. I put a sauce on it and it tasted terrific. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Dinner looks good. Sorry about the loss of the Orencia. that really is disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah, it is disappointing about the Orencia. I should have taken it out of the fridge. It was late at night and I wasn't thinking. It happens.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!