Thursday, January 27, 2022

READY FOR MY 4TH VACCINATION

 Today was a busy day getting ready for my 4th vaccine tomorrow. If history repeats itself tomorrow I may not feel well for a few days so I need to be prepared. I did laundry and put clean sheets on the bed. I put fresh towels in the bathroom. I have plenty of clean clothes and comfy clothes. I made some sheet pan roasted veggies. I ordered food to be delivered. I charged my devices. I am ready. 

I am going to drive part way to the vaccination site and park so I don't have to walk all the way home. 

I made some more of the Vanilla Chocolate Clouds so I could have some candy to munch on. 

The sheet pan veggies made a great dinner. 


I want to get to bed early so I am rested. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love sheet pan vegetables. Sheryl and i often travel to a restaurant in a town near us to have that dish Wow so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! and so easy to make. Just pop them in the oven and forget for 20 min and then 20 more min. Dinner done.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!