Thursday, January 6, 2022

KEEP MOVING

 I am having a tough day. My joints hurt and I found it hard to walk. I really wanted to stay in bed but I got up and got going.  Staying in bed is not going to solve anything. I need to keep moving.

I took a webinar on social media that was really interesting. I learned things I didn't know.

I made a quick stir-fry for dinner with tofu, bok choy, spinach and carrots. It was the sauce that made it. It was so tasty.

I am working on a big project and had little time to cook.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I have only had tofu three times that I know of. Two of the three were less than good. The third time was wonderful. I bet yours today was like my third one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love my tofu. Check out today's post. Air fried tofu. Yum!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!