Monday, January 24, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED THREE OF COOKING COURSE

I got up early to take Lucky to the veterinarian. It was all outside and no contact. They take the dogs in but that is it. The doctor said I was a good mommy because I noticed she was bothered in her ear. She has an allergic reaction in her right ear that was caught early. They put some medicine in her ear that should help. They tested her for the UTI to see if it has gone away. Results will be available in a few days.

 I have been working a lot these days. I have been very busy. It is good after so many, many months of no work. 

I did get some baking in though. It ended up being late in the evening. I made the vegan milk chocolate inside in the afternoon and put it in the fridge to cool and then got busy and it got too solid. Then I had to let it thaw later in the evening so I could finish the dish. 

Once the chocolate thawed a bit I could make the "clouds". Then I had to let those get cold while I made the dark chocolate coating. I dipped the clouds into the dark chocolate and put them in the fridge. 


These taste so good. The dark chocolate outside with the creamy milk chocolate inside. I have a high from all the chocolate I ate today. I think I really like making chocolate. Two of my favorite things: desserts and chocolate! 

I had a phone call about my ex-foster kid that was informative. 

I am feeling a bit better today. Let's see how I feel tomorrow after pushing it a bit today.

Until tomorrow...


2 comments:

  1. Sure, I will take a dozen. Send them overnight please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could. They taste so good. Sorry I am so far behind in responding. I got behind in everything in my life when I got my vaccine.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!