Friday, January 21, 2022

THEY PROMISED TO MOVE ALONG

 Another day with no cooking. Ugh. But I got a good review from both my neighbor and my dog walker for the chocolate cereal bars. My dog walker wanted more of them but I forgot to give them to him. My neighbor came by for some and she sent me a text saying they are great.

Today I got some more deliveries for my chocolate chapter so I can begin making some of the recipes. I also got my COVID test kit. I will now have one on hand. 

I found out I was granted my postponement for jury duty. I am good for a couple of months.

I was working today and I kept hearing someone talking. I thought it was my neighbor outside on the phone. But then I listened and it didn't make sense. I looked outside and there was a male sitting on my steps. I asked him if he needed anything. He said he wanted something to drink. I asked him what he wanted. He said a soda. I said If I give you a soda will you move along? He said yes. I got a Sprite and some snacks and put them in a bag. I put it on my steps and told him it was for him. Now take it and move along. He asked what type of soda is it? I said goodness you are mighty picky for someone getting a free soda and snacks. He took the soda and some of the snacks and left. Then a few hours later I hear this talking. He was back but in another spot. I leaned out the window and said Hello. He said do you have any... I said I already gave you soda and snacks and you promised to move along. What are you doing back here? He got up and moved along. I hope this is not a situation where when you feed and water they keep returning. I was trying to be humane and nice. 

I attended a zoom webinar about how to frost cupcakes to look like flowers. I am excited to practice my new skills. 

I made a fabulous stir-fry for dinner with noodles, tofu, spinach, bok choy, pine nuts, and carrots with a sauce.  


 
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey that guy on the step might have been my cousin. If you see him again tell him his father needs his pants back.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!