Sunday, January 16, 2022

CLEARING OUT THE KITCHEN

 I decided early today that I would clear up some things today. First, I finished putting away the Christmas items. They are all safely tucked away in their assigned bins in the garage. 

Then I took Lucky for a walk. It seems my knee and feet are feeling better. We walked a medium length walk for two days and I feel pretty good. I will see how I feel tomorrow. Fingers-crossed that I feel good and I am healing.

I came back and cleared out some things in the kitchen while I watched the Dallas Cowboys lose to the 49ers. The last minute was so sad. I was screaming "Throw the ball". He did not. They lost. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I watched the cowboys last night. I was yelling for the 49ers. But honestly I did not much care. It just ended so oddly. I know that will hurt the cowboys all off season. Especially Jack Prescott.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ending was so bad. I was yelling for him to throw it. The Boys came far for the first time in a while. I was proud of them. The 9ers may go all the way. We will find out this weekend if they have it in them.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!