Sunday, January 2, 2022

THE END OF CHRISTMAS

 Today was the day to start taking down Christmas. I didn't feel much like Christmas this year. That was probably evident since I waited so late to put up the few decorations I did this year. I tried to get in the spirit by doing Christmasy things like baking cookies and watching all 35 (I have 6 left to go) of the Lifetime Christmas Movies. It still didn't feel like Christmas. Then came New Year's and once again it didn't feel like New Year's. There were no fireworks this year.

I had to give Lucky a bath today because she got dirty in the backyard. She doesn't like baths and was not happy. She ends up being happy when she is clean and poofy. 

I relaxed after doing so much work. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Lets see, I made it through, well none of the Hallmark movies. But I did watch 15 years of prisoner on death row confessions. :) That is sort of Christmasy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever makes you happy Rick! Happy New Year!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!