Thursday, January 20, 2022

CLEARED OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO/GUEST ROOM

 I am feeling better today. I guess I was just tired. 

Today I had a ton of energy and I decided to clear out my photography studio/guest room. The room had used as a drop zone for everything. It had empty boxes, full boxes, things I bought that I didn't have room for yet and all my photo equipment. Plus, I realized a while ago that the bed had never been made so the sheets and blanket were in a drawer taking up necessary space. 

Today I took everything off the bed, made the bed, and only put my photography equipment on the bed. I have my two photo set ups on the bed. I have a lightbox on one side and softbox lights on the other side. I made a makeshift set up in which to take photos. I just love photography. 


The room is now light and airy. I am happy to be in the room. I recycled many boxes and junk. 

I spoke to my ex-foster child for their birthday. Their birthday was yesterday but I knew they would be busy so I waited until today. It was good to hear from them. 

I just called for jury duty. That is not going to happen. I sent in for a postponement. I have six months. We will have to see how the world is in six months. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Great, Sheryl and I will be at your house next week, we will only stay until it get warm ,, ahh somewhere. It is fortunate for you that these people we have been mooching off..,, I mean staying with for the last 18 months called the police. So your clean room will be fantastic.

    Wow, I bet you are glad you invited us today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, did I invite you? I don't remember doing that. I thought I made a photography studio. Although my lightbox died the first time I used it and I had to call and get a new one sent to me. UGH!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!