Tuesday, January 4, 2022

THE KINKS PRESENTATION

 Today was a different day. I signed up and listened to a presentation about The Kinks. I thought I would be able to get some work done during the performance but NO. I was so riveted I couldn't get any work completed. I was singing and dancing to the music. The stories this man told were so interesting. I learned a lot about a band that I like an awful lot and grew up listening to. 

I clicked a button on a website and thought I made a mistake. I had to call customer service. If you have tried to call customer service at any company recently, you know what I went through. But it was super easy! I got right through and the woman helped me with a laugh and a smile. She walked me through the process and voila! it is all fixed. Actually, I didn't really screw anything up, I just thought I did. 

It was a busy day of little things that added up to a full day. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. You and me we're free
    We do as we please, yeah
    From morning, till the end of the day
    Till the end of the day
    Till the end of the day
    Till the end of the day

    now its stuck in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!