Tuesday, July 23, 2019

SUNNY AND SOCIAL DAY

The sun came out today.  It wasn't especially hot but it was sunny so I was happy.  I went with folks to a pancake restaurant and had some home fries.  Then my mother and step-father came for the day to visit and I went to lunch with them and had some french fries.  I was done with fried potatoes.  I went home and had two "hot dogs".   After an afternoon of visiting with my mother and step-father, we all got in the cars and went to an outdoor concert.  It had food trucks, drinks and Kona Ice.  It was a nice evening so it we pleasant sitting around.


I was hungry when I got home since I ate very little food all day.  It was late and I needed to stay up to check in with my foster son in a short time.  We check in twice a day at scheduled times.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!