Friday, July 12, 2019

HAPPI HAS AN EAR INFECTION

For a couple of months now I have noticed that Happi's hearing has declined.  I assumed it was because she is getting older and her hearing is going.  The other day I wiped her ear and some black goop came out of her ear.  More came out.  It didn't look right.  Then her other ear had a little bit.  She seemed happy I was taking it out.

I called and here we were at the vet's office.  They told me she had a serious ear infection.  So bad, they could not see down in her ear.  Yikes!  They can't see if there is something stuck or if it is just an ear infection.  Then they looked in the other ear and it had the beginnings of an ear infection.  Bother.

They put some antibiotics in her ear that stays in for weeks.  I am supposed to go back in three weeks and they will look and see if they can see something.  I feel awful.  What a horrible fur-mommy!  I didn't know she had an infection.  Granted she has a lot going on but still.

Anyway, she is on the road to recovery.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!