Sunday, July 7, 2019

FOOD STORE

Have you ever gone to the food store with the intent to go food shopping? You have your food shopping list ready. You have your shopping bags in the car. But then you get the store parking lot and maybe there is no parking spots or it looks crowded. Or maybe you just decide you have no desire to go food shopping that day.

That is what happened to me today. Late in the afternoon I finally got myself together and got out the door. I drove to the food store. The parking lot was moderately full but there were spots but I drove in one entrance and drove out another. I had no desire to food shop. I went home and took a wonderful hot bath instead. Shopping can wait another day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!