Saturday, July 27, 2019

FINALLY HOME

It was a long day.  I had to get home early and put a few things in my suitcase, eat breakfast, make my sandwich for the plane, and say goodbyes.  I drove for over 1 hour to get to the airport and turn in my rental car.  There was hardly any slow downs going to the airport but the traffic going to the shore was HORRIBLE.  I don't think any car was going faster than 10 miles an hour the whole way.

I arrived in time and the flight home was fine.  The flight was full but our row of three people only had two.  I don't know how we got so lucky.  This is the second flight I had where the flight was full and the person in the middle seat in my row didn't show up.  I must just be lucky.

I got home to some happy pups.  The house was super clean.  My house/dog sitter left the house so nice.  I got some Thai food and now I am vegging in front of the TV before I fall asleep.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!