Tuesday, July 16, 2019

NEW DOG BEDS

Today I went to buy some new dog beds.  A few weeks ago Lucky was in her cage for too long and she had an accident in her cage.  I took the dog pillow out and washed it.  It came out great but I decided to cut off the tag and I accidentally cut the pillow.  Since Lucky is known to eat the stuffing, I had to throw away the pillow.  She has been on a towel since that happened. 

Happi has occasional accidents on her beds so I have to switch out her beds on every now and then when they get stinky.  She has been really good recently about not having accidents on beds so it has not been too bad.  I can sometimes take the cover off and wash the cover depending on the type of bed I buy.  The cheap beds do not have covers that come off.  I have a bed downstairs that Happi has been sleeping on that is very puffy and she hates it.  Happi has three-legs and it is hard for her to walk on puffy things.  Puffy things make her unstable and she doesn't like that feeling.  She rather likes a stiff mattress.  I think this is why she has been sleeping upstairs on the firm bed.  Today I bought two firm beds one for upstairs and one for downstairs.  I will replace the bed in the living room and the bed in my bedroom.

I found that Ross sells dog beds cheaply.  I got three dog beds for less than $50.  Now all the dogs will have a fresh new bed.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!