Tuesday, July 23, 2019

ARRIVED ON THE EAST COAST

I landed on the East Coast at 6 am and went immediately to get my rental car.  The deal my brother
me was for a convertible but when I got there, the convertible was having mechanical issues.  The nice woman at Avis gave me a nice Mustang instead.  I told her no large SUVs please.

I drove to Whole Foods to get some food to eat.  I know there will be no vegan food where I am going.

I continued on and arrived at my final destination just as most people were waking up.  I went and unpacked and settled in and then called my foster kid to check in.

It was raining outside most of the day so the activities were muted.  I did go to a store once the rain died down and buy some postcards to send, as well as, a birthday card for my step-father.

Dinner was a family gathering of pasta.  I brought my own tofu to cook.  It was fun to hang with everyone.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!