Sunday, July 28, 2019

FRIENDS STOPPED BY

After finishing up unpacking a few things this morning, I had to rush out and go food shopping because my friends were stopping by at noon.  I wanted to make sure we had munchies. I had chips and salsa, crackers and dip, watermelon, strawberries and iced tea.  We scarfed it all down.

After an afternoon of laundry and spending time with the pups, I am finally sitting down.

Some things I forgot to post about the vacation:

  • We had a team effort to purchase and label water bottles with the title, date and location of the family reunion along with a picture and everyone's name.  It was an effort to reduce the number of disposable single use plastic water bottles a group of 30+ people would buy and drink in a week.  It worked.  I didn't see one disposable single use plastic water bottle the whole time.  
  • My foster kid had a hard time with me being away.  We had a few arguments over the phone during my trip but things got better now that I am back home.
  • The dogs are alive and well and the dog sitter did a great job.
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!