Tuesday, July 30, 2019

MY BATHROOM

Okay, maybe I am weird.  I understand it if you think this way.  I have a hangup.

I don't like people using my bathroom.  I have a guest bathroom for other's to use.  I keep it really clean and ready to use.  Now that I have two bathrooms, I just like to keep my bathroom to myself. 

While I was away I figured out my house sitter used my bathroom.  I could tell my bathtub was used.  It was a shame because it was not clean (I didn't get around to it before I left for my trip.)  Once before a previous house sitter used my bathroom and I figured it out because my towel was wet when I got home.  That means she used my shower and my dirty towel.  Yuck!  This time my bathmat was wet and I had been gone for 5 days so obviously someone had been using my bathtub. 

I guess in the future I need to make it clear I do not want anyone to use my bathroom while I am gone. 

I took Happi and Lucky to the vet today.  Lucky just had a nail trim.  Happi had a nail trim and check up.  They took blood and urine to test.  They checked her ears.  We talked about her fall (she fell down the stairs yesterday.)  We talked about her weight, food, medicine, hearing, front leg, etc.  I will get results in a couple of days.  I made a change in her meds: I am now giving her Prilosec in the evening instead of the morning to see if that calms her stomach.  I am stopping the bitter medicine.  I am changing her steroids from every two days to every three days.  I will be adding Gabipentin in a week for swelling and pain.  Hopefully that helps her out.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!