Saturday, July 6, 2019

HAIRCUT AND OLIVE GARDEN

Today I went to see my foster son.  We went to get him a haircut.  I found a place nearby to cut his hair on short notice.  It was a good haircut and he was happy.  After that we went to Olive Garden.  Since I became vegan I have avoided Olive Garden because I didn't think they would have anything for me to eat.  Turns out I was wrong.  I was able to eat the salad (no dressing), minestrone soup, bread sticks, and pasta with marinara.  I had the soup, salad and bread sticks all you can eat.  I didn't eat very much.

I was surprised about Olive Garden.  I always assumed I would only be able to eat the salad.

The painter had to come by and clean some paint drippings off the neighbor's deck railing.  Despite me checking it when the painters were done, there were some paint markings on the railing.  It might have been some animal like a cat that walked through the paint and jumped on the railing.  Or maybe a leaf with some paint on it fluttered across the railing.  It is now fixed and the neighbor's realtor is happy again.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!