Wednesday, July 24, 2019

BUYING POSTCARDS

Today I woke up and went to breakfast at a pancake place that everyone kept calling a Waffle House.  There were Mickey Mouse pancakes and chocolate chip waffles for the kids.  I had some hash browns.  I went for the company.

I walked around and bought postcards to send to my foster kid.  I bought three to send to him.  That way he would get a bunch a week after I get home.  I also found some postcards that I can send to him that have patterns that the person who receive them can color when they get them.  I thought that was neat.  He likes to color a lot and he will like to color them.

I relaxed a bit and went for another walk to mail the postcard at the post office.   

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!