Saturday, July 13, 2019

GARDENER HAS ARRIVED AGAIN

I love it after the gardener comes to clear out my backyard.  It looks so picturesque.  She clears out bags and bags of greenery.  Mostly it is vines.  I have three sides of my backyard with vines.  I can't stand them but I have learned that if I stay on top of them, they don't grow back so much.  I wish I could just kill them but that would require poison (which I won't do) or digging out the roots.  That will be a big job since the vines have grown between the fences.  So for now I just live with it and cut it back frequently.  Luckily I have a great gardener who loves to make extra money on the weekends.

It always feels like I have a showcase backyard when she is done doing the work.  I wish I had the strength in my hands to keep it up but I would rather use my energy other ways.  What she does in three hours would take me weeks working an hour a weekend.  Then I would have to soak in a bathtub.  By the time I got 1/2 of it done I would have to start over!  Some things are left to the professionals.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!