Thursday, October 6, 2022

VEGAN BROWNIES (SORT OF)

Today I had a crack of dawn virtual doctor meeting with my gut doctor. I had a list of questions I wanted to ask her after we checked in. I wanted to know if my current esophagus situation was a permanent situation. It is not. With medication it can be cured although it could come back. I also asked if this could lead to more serious medical situations. I was told currently it would not. I floated by my theory of Sjogren's causing inflammation in my esophagus and she said that it is possible but I should talk to my RA doctor who would know more about this.

I had a full day of work and gave Lucky a walk. After work, I attempted to make vegan brownies with sweet potatoes. It was going well until I got interrupted. I ended up missing an ingredient. The brownies came out more like a chocolate cake. It still tastes great but it isn't a brownie consistency. I packaged them up to take to my neighbor who is in the hospital. Oh, no you can't taste the sweet potatoes. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!