Friday, October 7, 2022

FALL FRIDAYS

Today was my second Fall Friday. This is what I am calling my two months of Fridays that I am taking vacation days. I had my final physical therapy appointment and that was it all day. 

Before PT I went to visit my neighbor who is in the same hospital. I arrived half an hour early and found his room. I took the brownies and gave them to him. He seemed so much better than I thought. He is being moved to a rehab center tonight. I plan on visiting him there. 

I went downstairs to the PT center and gave my physical therapist a brownie. It was my last day and I graduated. 

I got home and decided to clean up a bit. I wanted to work on my puzzle but the table was a mess. Honestly the whole room had items all over the place so I cleaned it up. Then I worked on the puzzle. 

I did take so photos of some planes that were in the area. They were buzzing by. 

I think I need to make plans for these days off. If I leave it to chance, the day goes by and I have sat around. 

A client called with an emergency that took half an hour to solve but other than that it was quiet. 

I decided to have breakfast for dinner and made pancakes for dinner. I used applesauce instead of eggs and they came out great. I used this vegan chocolate hazelnut spread on top. It was yummy. 
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. ahh Yeah!! that looks so good. I would have to pass however because of the carbohydrates, but I do love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!