Tuesday, October 11, 2022

BETTER WORK/LIFE BALANCE

I am trying to have a  better work/life balance. If you notice me not commenting much on this blog, I have stopped using my computer after work hours. If I don't have my computer nearby, I don't use it. 

I video chatted with my nutritionist this morning. I made some commitments for my next appointment in January. I committed to 1) riding my stationary bike, 2) cook more multiple meals like soup or casserole, 3) do my physical therapy exercises for my feet and 4) lose 5 pounds.  

I got a letter today from my primary physician. He is retiring in April. In November he is moving to a new practice and slow down.  I am so sad. He has been my doctor for more than 20 years. He diagnosed my RA. 

I made vegan chocolate pudding after dinner. It is so chocolatey and delicious. I have a lot. 

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. I believe all bloggers should only write for their own benefit. When my blog went almost all quite, I am still writing for Health Union (they pay fairly well) and I comment on others blogs each day. I find joy in that. As a retiree, I get to do stuff like that. Now that is living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comments. I don''t know Health Union.

      Delete
  2. This is the main site https://health-union.com/

    This is the RA site https://rheumatoidarthritis.net/

    They pay $100.00 per article written and accepted.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!