Friday, October 28, 2022

FLU SHOT BUT NO PNEUMONIA SHOT

 Today was my scheduled flu and pneumonia shots. I arrived early for my shots when it was explained to me that they had no record of me having a pneumonia shot previously. The pneumonia shots build on each other. First you get a lower numbered one then you get a higher numbered one. I swear I got a pneumonia shot years ago but my doctors office has no record of it. I had to wait around while offices were called and discussions were held. In the end I was told I should wait and only get the flu shot. I got my flu shot and went home. 

I took Lucky for a walk and ordered Chinese food for dinner. 

I think a flare is coming on. We shall see. 

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. Oh having a pneumonia vaccination is so important. I hope you get one soon. The toughest part I think is starting.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!