Thursday, October 27, 2022

TWO T-SHIRTS

My very nice brother sent me two t-shirts from Walt Disney World. One had a Mickey Pride (rainbow colored Mickey) and the other was the Millennium Falcon. I love them both. It was a nice surprise. 

I know some people have a problem with Disney but I love Disney. Not so much Disney Land.  I go to Disney World every chance I get. I have a part of a drawer that is just Disney shirts. My Disney shirts are Mickey and never Minnie. Not very feminine shirts and no pink or green. Definitely no princesses! 

I had a long day working. I had a situation where I had a task to do and another person did the task but didn't tell me. I ended up wasting my time. I hate that. No communication. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Micky shirts all around. Maybe next year he will send a cannon to shoot them around the neighborhood? Christmas is coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!