Saturday, October 15, 2022

FINISHED BOOK FOR BOOKCLUB

Today was a good day. Lucky and I took a walk and saw some neighbors. About two months ago I bought some cookie mixes that I have been buying for years but this time when I got them, the ingredients included powdered milk. I was disappointed because I bought 6 of them in different flavors. Today my neighbor said he would try to take them back for me. 

I finished reading the book for the virtual book club I am participating in tomorrow. If you don't remember I tried to join this bookclub in person pre-pandemic but it didn't work out and then it was lockdown and the bookclub stopped. Now it is virtual so I thought I would give it a go. I got the book a few weeks ago. It is a mystery bookclub. I enjoy mysteries so it might be fun. Plus I need to be more social. 

I spent some of the day planning out the new Raw Vegan Dessert chapter of the cooking course. It is different than the other chapters. The other chapters had recipes and videos telling you how to make the dish. This chapter tells you how to do techniques and it is up to me to decide how to use those techniques to make a dessert. A little intimidating. The desserts are mostly entremets. Little desserts. It will be very creative. 

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to be part of a book club. Never had the chance. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found mine through the local library. Just a thought

      Delete
  2. Yes, but you are a lot brighter than I? Or so says my wife about anyone. Hey she ought to know.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!