Thursday, October 20, 2022

FINGERS CROSSED LUCKY IS ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY

Good news about Lucky. She woke up and ate some food. We went for a short walk mid-day. Then she ate dinner and we went for another short walk. She wanted to play with her treat toy and she barked at the door bell. These are both good things. Fingers crossed she is on her way to recovery. 

I was supposed to watch an Arthritis webinar on insurance but I had a family situation and missed almost all of it. 

I helped my neighbors by taking in their delivered refrigerated and frozen groceries. I guess something happened and they couldn't be home when their delivery happened. I put the cold stuff in my fridge until they came home. They gave me some fancy tofu from the company where the wife works. Yum! That was super nice but unnecessary. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Good news about Lucky, good dead for neighbor, good day all around.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!