Wednesday, October 12, 2022

ARTHRITIS MEETING

It is really amazing how less stressed and how different I feel now that I am not on my laptop all evening. Tonight I had an Arthritis meeting about exercise and arthritis. It resulted in a few moments of stress while I had to log on with my iPad instead of my laptop. I worked it out and got in the video call. It was an interesting meeting. Most of the information I already knew but it had some links to YouTube excercise sites that seem useful. 

I made roasted cauliflower for dinner. It was so delicious. I added cumin, paprika, coriander, salt, pepper, garlic, and cayenne pepper. 


Today I had a meeting about my ex-foster kid. It was great to see him.

Lucky seemed really down today. She didn't eat breakfast and kept sleeping but I sent her with the dog walker and then she came home wanted to eat. This was her this morning. 

Until tomorrow...


2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!