Monday, October 31, 2022

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2022

I handed out candy to a few kids tonight. It is 8:30 and I haven't seen a kid in awhile so I packed it in. I live in a small street and I was the only home giving out candy. Next door the renters were giving out candy for awhile but I heard them leave. I was the only house decorated. It is sad because I love Trick-or-treaters but none of the other houses participate. My house is all lit up with lights in the window and a big light up spider web on the front door with a giant spider. I have a light up pumpkin on my porch. All the other houses are dark. 

I gave out vegan, peanut free, non-GMO, all fruit and vegetable flavoring and coloring, no high fructose candy. It tastes really good. There are gummies and Skittles type things and lollipops. One parent was really pleased when I told her. She works for a tofu company. 


I dressed Lucky up as a bat. She looked so cute. 
Lucky went to the park today with the dog walker for the first time since her episode (that's what we call when she got sick and fell over). He said she did good for the first hour but then she went in the car and slept. She got tired. He said she was slower than before the episode (BE). Also he said she was less enthusiastic than BE. Less excited. He thinks she is scared one of the other dogs will knock her over. It all makes sense. She got a big scare. She came home and fell fast asleep. But she woke up for the Trick-or-treaters!  I gave her a dose of cough medicine to see if that helps with her congestion. I was supposed to do it days ago but I kept forgetting and I have to feed her a bit before I give it to her. It's a whole thing and timing is key. Tonight was perfect. Let's hope it helps her congestion. She is scheduled to go again next Monday. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Sheryl says she thinks i look more timid since the children in the neighborhood made me cry. Sheryl said maybe next spring she will let me go out alone again. Well if I prove myself at the indoor playground this winter. (hopeful)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!