Wednesday, October 5, 2022

MORE VEGAN FRIED RICE

 I got the phone call from the vet about Lucky. Her labs are the best in a long time. His quote was « she looks great »  The urine test was cultured for three days and on the third day there was growth. That means infection. So she has a slight (or the beginning) of a UTI. I went down and got her meds at lunch time. She has to take it for 20 days and then has to be retested. Small dogs can have UTIs for long periods of time. I went through this with my dog Happi. 

When I was going to the vets, I ran into a neighbor and found out his father had a stroke. His father is one of the recipients of my vegan sweets. He is in the same hospital were I have my PT so I plan on stopping in to see him on Friday. I want to make him something to eat. I need to think of something I can transport and that he can eat. Nothing chewy or crunchy. 

I made vegan fried rice again. I used leftover white rice, zucchini, yellow squash, tofu, and carrots. I could have eaten the whole batch but I controlled myself. 


Until tomorrow…

2 comments:

  1. i am sorry about the UTI but I am overall I am glad to hear about Lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!