Monday, October 3, 2022

BACK AT WORK

I am back at work after a weekend of rest. Or whatever you call that. I tried to work outside for about 45 minutes so I could get some sun and get some work done. Then it got a bit chilly so I came inside. I had to wait for a client to get back to me about something so I started doing a long awaited project of organizing my client files. I can now say my client files are now in the best shape they have been in for years. 

I think working in my office has been good for me. I haven't taken my laptop out of my office in over a week. I am trying to be more focused and keep my work in my office and not all over the house. All part of the work life balance that I am trying to get better at. 

I did not hear today from the vet about Lucky. I am trying to decide if that is good news or bad news. I'm trying to keep positive. No news is good news. 

I have spoken to a few people now who all said they had a tough time with this new vaccine. I really believe for me this was the hardest first 24 hours of all the vaccines. Not the worst vaccine overall. That is still the first one or the second one. It took me days to get over the effects. I got over this vaccines effects relatively quickly. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I am trying to get back to doing the things I do. I have a Lego project that is driving me nuts. (don't laugh), but my office beckons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LEGO! I love that show Lego Masters! I was bummed this week because of something else, it was not shown. I think it is amazing the things they make. I am in awe!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!