Tuesday, October 4, 2022

VEGAN BOX IS HERE

This is not going to be an interesting post. I spent another day staring at a computer. About the only interesting thing that happened is that my VeganCuts box came early. It is a box of samples of vegan items such as chips, drinks, and sweets. This time my favorite item is Gooey's hazelnut cocoa spread. Sort of a vegan Nutella. I can't wait to try that. I have never had Nutella. I hear it is good. 

The most interesting item in the box is Pili Hunters sprouted nuts. Pili nuts are from the Philippines and are better for the environment than almonds. If you didn't know, almonds use a tremendous amount of water. Pili nuts are grown in the wild in the Philippines and use zero irrigation water. They are growth sustainably. They also have 2 grams of carbs and 41 grams of fat per serving. I haven't tasted them yet but they sound tremendous. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!