Sunday, October 2, 2022

THE DAY AFTER THE DAY AFTER

After a completely sleepless night, I feel much better. Last night I could not fall asleep. It was not like regular insomnia it was something else. I was wide awake until 3 am and then none of my regular tricks helped to get me fall asleep. It was like I drank 3 cups of coffee at 11 pm. I did not. 

But I woke up this morning and felt fine so who knows. After taking a bath and walking Lucky, I sat outside in the backyard for a while reading a book. I signed up for a virtual bookclub and I need to finish the book before the meeting. I wanted to attend a virtual bookclub prior to the lockdown but it didn't work out. Then the lockdown happened and the bookclubs shutdown. Now that they are back, I thought I would give it a try. It is a mystery bookclub. Sounds fun. 

I made some soup as some comfort food. It is a Bean, Zucchini, Kale Soup. I just made it from my imagination. It is really flavorful and delicious. 
Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!