Monday, October 24, 2022

PEOPLE!

I had a long day working. I was on zoom calls for 5 hours. It made the day seem really long. 

I just have one question. Why can't people follow directions? I sent out clear directions to 4 people. The same directions. Two our of the four didn't pay attention to the directions which caused all sorts of confusion. They ended up having to redo the work because if they had followed the instructions, they would have known they had to wait until we were in the meeting to log in and fill out the forms. Plus, they both did not read the "fine print" (I say that to be funny) and did not meet the criteria for the final step of the process. Hint: you have to read all the words on the list of what you need to bring. People! 

If I said we were going mountain climbing and you needed to arrive at 10 am at XYZ Park at the East parking lot and you need to bring 1) climbing gear, 2) your ID, and 3) a jacket. Don't show up with just your ID and your jacket because you are missing your climbing gear and you are not joining us to climb the mountain. Don't show up at 11 am because we already climbed the mountain without you. Don't go to ABC Park because you will be standing there alone. Read all the details. I learned that from watching The Amazing Race. 

Anyway, that was my day. Exhausting! 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Ahh instructions are the weak and prepared. Oh,, never mind.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!