Thursday, October 13, 2022

ALMOST MISSED VEGGIE DELIVERY

Today was a less exciting day. Late last night my veggie box was delivered and the delivery guy must be new because he didn't put my box inside my locked gate. I keep my security camera on so I can monitor the nights the box gets delivered. Good thing since it was left outside. I got up and brought it inside. Today I contacted the company and let them know. I don't need my box stolen again. 

I just walked Lucky twice today and worked a bunch.  Tomorrow is my day off. 

I made my flu shot reservation for two weeks from tomorrow. It's good to see people are getting the shots and they are in high demand. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could get my flu shot. Because of Rituxan I cannot get my flu shot until December. Counting the days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not too far away. Just be cautious until then.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!